The bus had eating compartments

Saturday, September 07, 2013

I dated a police officer. We were holding hands through a Moroccan market. He thought I should get this chair and I wanted to get this woven basket..

R and I went for a drive in a white retro car. She drove so fast, drifting through corners! I was like holy molly, then saw that I didn't have my seat belt on.. so hastily buckled in. We got up this hill and the light turned red. We braked but the car still seemed to move backwards... we were moving back and the car in front of us was moving back.. we tried to swerve to the side but...

We decided we would get on a bus instead. The bus was crowded, but had dining compartments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe