Goodbye Paris!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas gifts to friends: mix and pour boiling water to warm up in the cold days !

Thank you for letting me stay for the year. It's been a real pleasure getting to know you, and thanks for leading me to meet the awesome people I have got to know, at different stages throughout the year. Hopefully I am now safely on board a plane for a 25 hour ride back home. With a short stopover at Kuala Lumpur for about three hours, as well. When I touch down on Aotearoa, it will be Christmas eve. Please have a merry Christmas, dear lady. I will probably miss you more after the New Year's when the joy of being back home and seeing all my family and friends again has died down a bit. That I am leaving you for an indeterminate while has not really hit, yet. I shall be back, though, everyone knows ;)

A très bientôt !

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's been such a please to meet you Viv. Hope to see you some day again!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a given that we will see each other again, Helene, thanks so much for your kindness in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe