Dinner place: Cornish arms hotel

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cornish Arms Hotel opens from noon everyday, and every day is a special night. Wednesday nights are $14 steak nights. My housemates felt that they had to take me out here at least once. Alright. The steaks (medium rare for me, please) come with two sides. I chose salad and chips. Aoli on the side, please. 

The portion was so big that I could not finish, try as I might. Could not bring myself to be driven home, I needed the exercise. Made my way very slowly back to the house, very carefully as not to disturb my very full stomach. 

163A Sydney Road
Brunswick VIC 3056

Cornish Arms Hotel on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe