Brunch place: Watt café

Monday, October 24, 2011


The All Blacks won against the French to score the 2011 Rugby World Cup in Auckland this morning.

The bar that I have been frequenting every Sunday for the games was packed, literally had no room to move. Sometimes it's a blessing being small because you can squeeze yourself through most places, but not so much when you will be squeezed between all these people who are all taller than you so they are pretty much elbowing you and all you can see is their back and backsides... Well, thankfully it wasn't like that this time round, because I wouldn't have any of that, I needed to see the game, but you know what I mean.

Watching such an important game amongst the French guys was.. a scary experience, haha. They were not very happy when the final whistle blew. Actually, understandable, the French did play very well today, and it was such a close game. But, I'm sorry, as a Kiwi, I am just very glad we finally got that Cup! Well done, boys !!!

Afterwards we celebrated by getting a huge brunch at my favourite café. In all my excitement, I spilt S' nutella café. Pardon !

I didn't want to leave, but I really do have to get under way with the essay... So, bon dimanche !!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe