Dinner place: Tom Phat

Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's been heating up outside, and it's so good to be indoors. 
Tom Phat has that South East Asian smell. Fishy, coconut-y.. 
I looooove peanut satay. Unfortunately, R loves it more than I do, so only got a few dips in before they were gone. 
The entree is enough for a small dinner. 
But... Goat meat! As soon as I saw goat meat on offer in the menu, I knew I had to try it. I loved the sauce. It was so tender. A kept stealing bits off my plate, but even with her help there I would never have been able to finish, the portion is enough for two people to share, honestly!

Tom Phat
182-184 Sydney Road
Brunswick VIC 3056
03 9381 2374

Tom Phat on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe