Dinner place: Kopitiam Singapore Cafe

Monday, November 25, 2013

Kopi is coffee, and tiam is shop. So, literally, a cafe. You know the place is good when Singaporean girls come out of the shop all smiles with a full tummy, shouting, thanks auntie for the lovely meal, to the lady behind the counter. The 'auntie' offered two different types of noodles for my laksa, asked if I wanted it cooked there or would I do it at home, and offered to give separate bags for the soup and noodles so the noodles don't get soggy by the time I actually eat them. That's good service for you. I devoured those noodles, I was so hungry!

Kopitiam Singapore Cafe
86 Collins Street
Hobart TAS 7000

Kopitiam Singapore Cafe on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe