Fell asleep

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't know why I was so sleepy today. Fell asleep while reading. Oh, perhaps it may have been because I had woken up really early this morning, thinking I had to welcome a friend to France. Went for a morning walk instead, because I felt too heavy to jog, haha. Met up with a friend, went to work.. My French family from LR says it's okay to visit them next week, so I checked the train prices again. They went up. Argh.. The trains are so expensive.. :( My card wouldn't go through, anyway, again. Will try again tomorrow, hope the prices won't have gone up again by then..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe