Run!

Friday, September 17, 2010

It was a side street, narrow, old. Crumbling bare shops and restaurants with signs falling off and no people. Towards the back was a hill downwards, winding down. Sandy gravels, dust at my feet. A long, high wall of a mansion like building, an unlikely place, hidden, foreboding. Where's the entrance? Around the corner. As I walk alongside the building, I see lab complexes through the window, animals. What is this place? Then glass doors, a counter. A hotel? Cars, with people. I feel like I am on Soviet grounds. I back track. Turn back, slowly. Walk away. Need to report my findings. I am a spy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe