What's that smell...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Every time I open the fridge door, it smells really bad. Mum thought that it smelt like kimchi, but since I never had any at home - I almost never ever do - that couldn't be it. It was cheese I bought a week before my parents arrived that is the culprit. Even long after it's been finished, the odour refuses to go... I'd also like to melt the ice that's formed inside the freezer partition, but I am afraid to leave the contents out in the hot weather for however long it will take it to melt away completely...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe