Playlist: Top 5 Workout Youtube Videos

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Just because December is the holiday season, doesn't mean I should totally let myself go overboard with the party foods. And still not exercise. After a few sessions at the physio, I really shouldn't let myself be lazy and be sore all over again. Here are my top five Youtube workout videos, for myself and for you.

I like quick exercises with minimal equipment that can be done anywhere.

Do you have a favourite workout routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe