Surfing in Sydney

Monday, April 14, 2014

Back from a three night business trip to Sydney. As a home office worker, it is always good to catch up and interact with colleagues as much as possible. To be honest, I'd been a little under the weather lately. Would have preferred to curl up in bed early at nights, despite the nightmares. Perhaps the timing could have been better, but then again, there is no better timing than the present, right?
The last day was surfing day. There is nothing like a morning surf for hangover cures and lifting up moods. It was my first time and I had a blast. Plenty of winds and waves, the board was so heavy and it was tricky to get it to the right angle of the upcoming waves, but I soon got the hang of it. Should the chance arise, I would definitely go again. 

After a few hours of surfing and a lovely barbie lunch of sausage sizzles and gourmet salad, I went straight to the airport, with sand still down my back, in between my toes, my hair, and in my ears, too. 
Bearing plenty of bruises from the trip, from the late nights out as well as the equally rough surf, I was incredibly glad to be back home. Exhausted from all the events of the week, some rest is in order for me. Hopefully some sleep will take back the dark circles starting to take place under my eyes...zzz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe