Brunch place: The Little Mule

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Intended to get a take away, but I had to stay, and glad I did. This hidden cafe had been on my list since my first weeks in Melbourne more than half a year ago. Nice ambiance, friendly staff, smooth coffee, but most of all, the breakfast bagel was a total surprise and I fell in love. A little pricey, but there is a magic chutney on the bottom I was amazed by. By far the best breakfast I had had in a long time!
19 Somerset Place
Melbourne VIC 3000
The Little Mule Cycle Co. & Cafe on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe