Back in Melbourne

Tuesday, January 07, 2014


Tomorrow I am finally flying back to Melbourne. It's been a long time since I've left my Brunswick home - four and a half weeks! Of course I haven't been on holiday during all those times, but it has definitely felt like a holiday most of the time. Here are some of the things and places I'd like to do and go, respectively, upon my return:
  • Abbotsford Convent
  • Lentil as Anything
  • Dejour jeans
  • Trip to Great Ocean Road
  • Trip to Perth?
  • Trip to Wellington?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe