Best of 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 is almost over, already.

This year have been highlighted by the move to Melbourne, a new job, hobby and boyfriend, and many cafes and restaurants, as well, of course.

Here is a quick summary of a few things I got to do this year.

Most of you read of my contribution at Ohhappyday's Melbourne party, for which I also did a guest post on GoMighty. It was my first 'freelance' project and I had so much fun!

Since my move to Melbourne, you have followed me in trips to such eateries as:

There are more to come. 

Some of you wondered why I had moved to Melbourne, when I had just come back to Auckland from Seoul. Especially when I had just started a fun hobby where I also met a fantastic person. Well, we will see how things turn out in 2014. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe