Taco place: Mamasita

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I was on a mission. To try every single taco on the menu. Each a six inch of soft sweet and chilly goodness!

Tacos de pescado was my first, and it was so nice. Six inches is not big enough. My favourite would have to be de Lengua y Cachete. I don't often eat meat, especially Ox tongues, but every time I do they are so tender. 

The sun was bright, there was practically no clouds in sight, we had our tacos and cool red sangria in hand. Mission accomplished!
11 Collins Street, 
Melbourne VIC 3000

Mamasita on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe