Lunch place: Buddha Bing

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I get taken out for lunch everyday here, I love it. There were a few places I had wishlisted on the faithful foodie app Urbanspoon, before flying over to Sydney for the week. Buddha Bing was one of them so I was very pleased when A took me here on Tuesday. I pigged out on prawn Pad Thai with a sweet coconut juice to quench my thirst. Not quite. I wish there had been more juice.

The weather in Sydney is amazing. Sunblock strongly advised. Own advise not taken into account though, naughty me.


Buddha Bing on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe