Dinner place: Guzman y Gomez

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sydney is hot! Flew in wearing tights, jacket, boots. As soon as I checked myself into the hotel for the week, everything came off to be replaced by a simple pair of sandals. Had I moved to the wrong city? We still have our gas heating on in Melbourne, even during the day!

The first evening in Sydney, I treated myself with some tacos and frozen margarita. The filling could have had less juice, it was running all over my hands by the time I finished, but the vegie and pork chipotle soft shell tacos were good and more than I could fit in my not-so-small-anymore stomach. Or maybe still small. The classic margarita was my favourite though. I get so thirsty!


Guzman y Gomez on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe