La Petite Crêperie

Thursday, August 22, 2013

La Petite Creperie is a tiny kiosk of a place in the corner of Swanston and Little Collins Streets. I can't even remember where I had first heard of them, and this isn't by any means the only creperie place in Melbourne, but I was craving some French sweet street food so here I was.
Bonjour ! Usually I go for the nutella crepe - a classic. However today I opted for salted caramel, for that special French flavour. H chose simply sugar. The caramel was nice, the only downside was that they all welled up down the bottom, so soon I had the sweet works dripping down my paper cone and hands. Eek, messy. So while I like salted caramels, perhaps go with a less runny option if you are planning to eat on the move. You can thank me later ;)

La Petite Creperie on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe