Orchids

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here is an orchid plant I look after at work. It was a present from one of our member companies, sent to congratulate us on our move to a new location. Orchids are lovely. We have them all over our office, and I wish I could have them at my place wherever that may be, sometime soon. I will one day present Mum with one too, because she equally wants them. Orchids are not the easiest plants to tend to, I heard (and witnessed), but this one seems to be holding up well under my care. They don't like too much water - not too often, either. Here's to hoping they won't die on me while I take care of them, for another month and a half still.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe