Hairdresser

Friday, December 14, 2012

I got my hair cut recently at a local hairdresser's, and it was the most fancy one I've ever been to. The place was big, and bright. The hair technicians were all pretty young, there were many who came to get their hair treated. I had to wait around twenty minutes to be served, but during the waiting time I was given complementary drink of my choice plus two biscuits. Wow. The hair came out okay. I had just wanted a simple cut, in level with my mouth. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe