Cheese

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One of the favourite things to try in France is the variety of cheese they have here. The French and their cheese are no clichés. They really do love them (mostly). My favourite kind, I decided, is the creamy goat cheese. Especially chèvre cendré. Not pictured, because I ate them all, haha. I also love comté, which I think is a French classic. I love how there are so many types and sizes and smells. I tolerate blue cheese, but even for me, Roquefort is a bit too strong for me..



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe