Coffee place : Pâtisserie Viennoise

Friday, November 04, 2011

M took me to this hidden gem near the Odéon station for lunch this week. It's an unremarkable bakery that I would normally have just passed by, if I had even had the chance to pass it by. The shop window is packed with so many different pastries, and inside there are cosy nooks for lunch as well. I had a vegetable lasagne, filled with aubergines and courgettes. For dessert I had a small hot chocolate. Wow, such a strong taste ! I like ! The house signature drink is hot chocolate with a massive heap of cream on top (un chocolat viennois), but I decided to forgo the cream on this day. I will definitely come back, this is definitely a new favourite! Thanks, M!


Chocolat chaud FORT ! J'aime !


La Patisserie Viennoise
8 rue de l'Ecole de Médicine
75006 Paris

M-F 9h-19h; closed on Sat & Sun


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe