In layers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Paris is cold now. Even though the sky is clear, it is crisp cold. In my building, the central heating has finally been turned on as of Tuesday... except in my room, haha. Something is wrong with the heater in my apartment and so I am still in cold mode. Been forced to bundled in layers. Oh, it's bearable for now, but I wish the heater would get fixed soon. To keep warm, I have also been drinking lots of warm drinks, which is not so great because it leads to frequent trips to the chilly toilets outside/next door. Why are toilets always so cold? Also been munching on lots of snacks. I had chips in sandwich bread for lunch today. Kids' food. Putting lots of fuel into my body, not because I need lot of energy, but because my body wants to be wrapped up in more fat. Lol. I should just keep moving around heaps. That way I will be hot and healthy. But... I'd rather be under the duvet,  in bed... It's warmer this way...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe