Greedy

Friday, June 24, 2011

I knew that I needed to prioritise, but I also wanted to have it all. At first I thought them impossible, but when there's a will, there's a way. Even if it's a bit silly. I just lost some sleep over them, but at least I got to do all that I wanted to get down, for now. Not so certain about tonight though. I will be very very tired, that's for sure. But it's light again, and I must get ready for my weekend trip. I will have fun :) Bon weekend !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe