Hot hot hottttttt!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The weekend in Lyon was awesome, with cool Couchsurfing hosts and fellow travellers. I am seriously considering moving there !

The weekend was the start of some serious heat though, and I am dying, melting in my own pools of sweat in my room. I cannot go out. It's too tiring. Would love to be under the cool streams of the shower booth all day, if I could. Thankfully babysitting today got cancelled, thank goodness!!

Last night, I find it really difficult to fall asleep, couldn't even get in the covers of the bed, ..

Really not used to this kind of heat, I am a Chch girl.. I can only keep washing my hands every so often, and sipping cold water. Don't want to think about how much worse it'll be in Spain next month... Argh..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe