PARIS HERE I COME!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

After weeks and weeks of waiting, I finally got the green card to go study in Paris for a year, starting next January!

Understandably, I am SUPER excited, even if I still have to do really well in the upcoming exams, and then there's the issue of obtaining visas, housing, work, etc etc.

ALSO, my Bachelor's degree certificate came through the courier this morning! There are thus many reasons to be happy Viv this lovely sunny day :)

Bon weekend!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe