Le Garde-Manger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

For the weekend trip, rainchecked the art galleries to have brunch with an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen for ages.

Oh, and the garage sale that Flatmate and I were planning to go to did not work out, because we woke up too late, and when we actually got there, two hours late, the place had already been picked clean. It was absolutely empty and closed. Tant pis.

So, back to brunch. There was a new French crêperie that I'd heard from friends, so decided to give it a go. The manager seemed familiar; probably I'd seen him in some other French places I've visited. We ordered two galettes with flat whites, which were much the same as the other crêperie in town, le Pastis. I think that's where I've seen the guy anyway.

Afterwards we had bubble tea, me the usual taro milk tea with pudding, because I don't really like the pearls. DJ had a watermelon one with pearls. Normally I would be done with my drink in seconds, but I must have been really full, because I am still not finished, so am sitting in front of the computer at uni at the moment, still too full to start any studying. Will do. Soon, I promise. :)

Good luck to K and M today for their moving furniture. I hope all goes well for you guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe