Breakfast place: Miss marmalade

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

After a bad night, after silent conversation marked with a few tears, A ordered me to go have a good breakfast the morning after. To treat myself, I took myself to Miss Marmalade and ordered a long macchiato and berry bircher muesli. My stomach wasn't quite up for it, I don't think, after the fitful night. But I do love idling away with a good coffee and stacks of magazines to lose myself in. Thank you A for the lovely idea, because for the rest of the day, I was feeling lighter and happier. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe