Coffee place: McIver's Coffee and Tea

Sunday, November 03, 2013

There is this cool coffee and tea place in Queen Victoria's Market, right? It's a corner of coffee/tea enthusiasts, with tons of different choices and accessories as well. Well, there's another one further out from the city centre. I always pass it on Sundays on my way to church, but they are closed on Sundays.
The guy who served my coffee, somewhat apologetically since I had at first wanted iced tea but they had run out of ice, was kind enough to give me a discount. I've been ogling those wonderful blue and white teapots whenever I pass this place - I think I will have to buy some one day!

137 Dawson Street
Brunswick West 3055
Closed on Sundays

McIver's Coffee & Tea on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe