Bon, sharing the sweetness

Monday, October 14, 2013

Last week had been a huge ball of emotions and sleeplessness, a time to think and refusing to think, eating chips and chocolates and frankly, not much else. It's been a roller coaster of serious ups and downs that my insides are still sensitive.

Thank goodness for T for coming over for the weekend, to get me out of my shell. Rock climbing the tallest indoor rocks ever - let me go up at my own slow pace, I'm trying not to lose my grip, hopping on tip toes mid air is not second nature to me, sorry for giving you wedgies... DON'T drop me!!!! - was fun. SCARY but fun. My arms hurt and there's a definite need for more core muscles. Laughing hurts, but at least I am laughing now.

On the upside. Thank goodness it ended on the upside. The week had allowed me to set and reset goals with new due dates. I always have a problem with wanting too much all at the same time. Tiny steps, baby. One thing at a time. In no time, I will be sailing smoothly, and not alone, either, hopefully.

This week is going to be so much better :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe