Tacos at: Federation Square

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

If it weren't for the tacos, I may have avoided the Mexican festival in Federation Square on Sunday.
But I always, always want more tacos. Even when the taco breads are grey!
I loved atmosphere, don't get me wrong. On the whole. 
It's just that there were sooooo many people. 
I mean, it was an absolutely gorgeous day, after all. But when you are as tiny as me, having too many people around you can be, well, claustrophobic. No breathing space for me, because all I can see are backs and shoulders in all 360 degrees. Not so fun, especially on a very hot day. Eek.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe