Cravings on cold days

Friday, September 13, 2013

Cold weather seems to be returning, reluctant to leave us, yet. Heaters are coming back on, as a result, as well as cravings for warm, fatty food. 
Fush 'n' chups. I miss the days when they came in newspaper wrappings. Sometimes, you just want to go back to the old school ways, ya know? The local joint had heaps of options, but no doughnuts! The chips were salty but the fish was good enough, and most importantly big enough. 
My sweeties A and A are forever taunting me with sweet chocolates over online messages. I had been so good, not eating sweets nor drinking coffee and alcohol for almost a month! I needed to treat myself again. I've missed them so much!
The chairs have finally entered the room. No table as yet, though, so I am still crouched on the floor at work each morning. Soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe