Grandma and a baby

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Surprise visit from my best friend. I go into the van to see meet her baby. There is a tiny body lying on the bed with the back to me. But... with long straight hair, grey hair. Pubic hair. That is not a baby?! The small body slowly uncurls and I see it is an old lady.

Hi, grandma, do you remember me? I used to be your granddaughter's best friend when we were little. You are still alive!

The new born baby is to her right, silently snoozing away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe