Be brave

Thursday, July 05, 2012

from here
These days I am thinking a lot. I have pretty much finished my second university degree (am just waiting on my last exam result), so I am at that stage where I have to decide where I want to go from here. Literally? Maybe? A bit of a limbo, if you like. Should I have been more prepared and looked for a new job/course as I was finishing studying? Well, I have been, but nothing really interesting had popped up. Or, there were too many options. Are. There have been offers, too, in different cities in New Zealand, and overseas, as well. So far, I have turned all of them down, because I am hopeful that there will be a better opportunity for me just around the corner, if I am patient. What if I lose everything, and end up with nothing at all? Well, yes, but I try not to be too scared about the risks I am taking. I am going to be brave. Because, you know what? I believe that there's going to be something fantastic coming my way, soon. Oh, the possibilities... :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe