Coffee place: Grassy Knoll

Monday, July 16, 2012

Grassy Knoll is a new-ish cafe in town and I love it! The kitchen has crates of fresh ingredients, the cabinet is full of French style sandwiches and pastries, the people working there are nice and good looking, haha. 
Despite the small interior, it does not give one an impression of being too cramped, but comfortable. If I were to work in the offices in the area, this would definitely become my hang out spot!
As it is, Grassy Knoll is close by my place, so I am definitely coming here again. I will take more pictures next time to share with you. Next door, of course, is my favourite cheese store, Kapiti, as well! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe