Lunch place : le Bizuth

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So this is the other hang out place for the students of my school. For me, whereas le Basile is the cool place for a coffee or a drink, this place is more classy, with its purple couches in the dim lights inside. The waiters are older. Actually, middle aged, if not more. I've had coffee only here as well, but I've also had lunch with a lecturer here. Le Bizuth is a suitable place for that kind of things.

Today my French buddy and I came here to lunch. We meet once a week to chat. It's great fun :)


I had Norwegian club sandwiches. If it has smoked salmon in it, it's Norwegian.

Le Bizuth
202 Boulevard Saint-Germain
75006 Paris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe