Dinner place: Candelaria

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mexican ! I have been looking for authentic Mexican tacos. Paris may be an unusual place to want tacos, but I have been initiated to them only recently, and cannot get enough !

Candelaria, in the 3rd arrondissement,  is one of the two 'authentic' Mexican places in Paris. Well, according to others, and I can only trust them for I have never been to Mexico myself.





There's not a lot of space inside, and the interior is simple, but the food is nice and filling.


Tacos - Papa queso and meat.


Tostadas - Longaniza


Chunky guacamole con totopos


Mexican soft drinks - mandarin, pineapple, pamplemousse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Apparently the brownies here are "to die for" (une tuerie, en français)
So of course I have to get myself back here as soon as !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe