...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I found this in my draft box, dated sometime in April.
Don't really know why I had been feeling this way, went and looked in my diary and there are no signs of emotional turmoil, lol...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


가슴앓이

I don't know where you are coming from.
I don't understand you.
When I first realised what you had done,
my heart dropped a bit.

Disbelief.
A wave of sadness.

I don't know.
I have never been in love before.
I don't even know whether I am hungry or not, so how can I know what this is?

It's almost a heartache..

I wish I knew where you were coming from.

I am a film student.
I watch beautiful love stories all the time and dream of such love stories for my own.

But I would rather a happy one than one that's full of uncertainties...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe