Babies

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I dreamt of babies all night.

Of my Irvine cousin and her twin boys, of S and her soon-to-be baby, though she's not even pregnant, so I don't know why it was her. I was with Mum and we were cleaning out some clothes and we found a stack of baby clothes and accessories that we'd put aside, so I wanted to give them out.

Every time I pass a baby store I have to stop and look. It's amazing how tiny the clothes are, and how the babies can actually fit into them. They are so delicate...

One day, I'll have a few of my own, haha. One day...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe