It's May already!!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011


Can't believe it's May already. I have been in France for almost five months already!?!! That's a scary thought... I am already half way through my year! Yikes!

To celebrate the first day of May, I lazed around in my room. Actually, it was also because I had had late nights on the weekend, going out every night and meeting new French people, which was awesome.

With a new month, there should be a new resolution. The same old 'new' resolution, to time manage better and study harder, rah rah rah, since the exams are coming up... Next week, in fact... ARGH!!

Yesterday I spent the whole day in my pjs in bed, watching series online.
Today I have done my grocery, so there's food again in the fridge, got all the rubbish out that were cluttering the room, taking too much space..

With the intent to get fit again, I also bought myself a skipping rope, since I forgot to bring mine from home. It's one of those things I take everywhere I move, but which I never actually get to use. Unfortunately, it's drizzling in Paris today, so I will have to wait until I try it out... Tant pis :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe