My little cacti

Thursday, April 07, 2011

I have brought two little cacti into my home. They are so cute! Trying to make my little space as mine as possible :)

It feels like a Friday today. It was sweating hot in the afternoon, goodness knows how much hotter it will get in August! But now back in the shades of home with the candle lit and dinner eaten in the company of a glass of white wine, I'm very chillaxed. Might even watch a movie?!

Temporarily forgetting the huge amount of assignments due... ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe