Back from Hamburg

Tuesday, March 01, 2011




Back from my weekend in Hamburg, Germany. My first trip out of France !

It was lovely to catch up with J and J, whom I have not seen in more than one year, and one month, respectively :)

Hamburg is such a pretty city, with a mixture of old and new architecture styles. I really liked it so much, I would like to go back soon. The weather was almost fantastic the first day, sunny, with virtually no clouds. It was definitely colder than in Paris, though. Tried the sausages, the beer. LOL.

The next days were cloudy and still cold, so the second day was spent mostly inside. It was a day of eating, eating, eating. By the end of the day I was soooo full, I actually felt sick. Thanks to J's bf K for accompanying us this day :)

I was sad to come back to Paris, because of the workload that awaited me, but in a way, also nice, because my flat in Paris actually felt like home, sweet home. On the flight back to Paris I got a nose bleed, which was very surprising since I can't remember the last time I had one. I must have been quite tired.

Am at uni after dinner, to try to start on what seems like a massive pile of school work. On the first night of the holidays; how sad.

I wonder when my next trip would be :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe