My Paris home

Tuesday, January 25, 2011



This is my Paris home. It's tiny, but clean, and quite warm, and the neighbour's not too noisy, and it's all mine!!! I haven't invited anyone as yet, but I hope to have a few dinners with friends, hopefully soon. Which means that I need to brush upon my non existent cooking skills. How is it that during the 3, 4 years I have lived out on my own, I still don't have a "my dish" to whip out to impress others?! Because I don't remember cooking much. Also another thing I will have to organise it seating plans for people. No big companies in my room, please. I only have one stool, which I got from H last night, and the others will have to sit on the bed.. Max two friends at a time, then ;p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe