McDo

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Had my first McDonald's in France for lunch today.
I chose the HappyMeal, but, I don't know if it was the quantity thing, I could not finish it.

I couldn't even finish a HappyMeal! What?!!

HappyMeal here consists of a burger, of which I had a CroqueMcDo, a French thing but which looks like two thin English muffins with cheese and ham inside, a small drink, a side, where I chose to have potato wedges, and a dessert, and I had a yoghurt drink.

I think that's more than what you get in NZ, though I can't remember for sure. Plus, of course, I got a toy, which was a Hello Kitty in a pink apple shaped case.

I am so full right now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe