Too tired to remember

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I did dream a bit these past few days...
People entered, some I have been waiting for, because they were on my mind; others were completely unexpected.
I don't really remember what they were about, though..

It just occurred to me that I always dream people dreams. There aren't many animals, or even creatures that pay me visits in my dreamland at nights. Possibly because I don't associate much with animals or the sci fi world in my everyday awake life.

So much to read, so much to watch, to feel, think, and trying to translate all these into paper, which I always find extremely difficult. Even to put them into spoken words, which may be the first required step of the process.

Film close analyses are interesting, but not so much the Second World War theme that seems to be in common in most of my film lectures at the moment...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe