Segundo día

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Had two new classes today, Spanish and French, one after the other..

Needed a coffee after the Spanish, because:
a. it's been a year since I did Spanish, so
b. I'd forgotten everything, which meant that
c. it was awfully difficult even introducing oneself, and I mean awful!!

It did not help that I had woken up at 5.30 am this morning, because Flatmate had to catch an early bus to the airport. Night alone, again, tonight! But I made use of the time to go to the gym, which made me feel so good!

After the coffee break, during which I frantically tried to go over some of the Spanish I had learnt previously, was an hour of French. This course is given almost exclusively in French, and it was such a relief to be able to understand again!! LOL!

Watched the Tin Drum in the morning, a German film we are studying in European Studies... Did not write any notes for it, though, must remember to do so for all the other film viewings that I will be doing.. a lot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe