What if I start...

Monday, May 24, 2010

  • travelling on every birthday?
  • living with you only to find that I cannot stand some of your habits? I am quite adaptable. I don't want to have to change you. That I am living with you would mean that I am serious about us, that I love you the way you are. But when the things we share are not done quite in the ways how I would like them to be, I may just have to gently suggest to you for a compromise... could you do this in this way?
  • to fall for you, even though I shouldn't, because you have another waiting for you on the other side?
  • chasing after my dream, only to find that they are not tangible? I am not dreaming, I am aiming for my goal; a dream and a goal are not the same. I felt secretly quite proud of being able to change directions, but I now see that it's a bit too early for total celebrations, yet. I know that I have definitely taken the first step, though. I try not to be afraid. I remind myself that if I keep going in the path of my desire, I shall find myself in my niche. I try to focus in the search for my niche: will it be the media/entertainment, the food/drink, the government, or even the hospital? I need to cut the possibilities down, yet at the same time keep my options open. Nowhere has the factor of money been entered in my head. What is the most important is that I will love my career.
  • smiling just thinking about you?
  • to stop everything for a change of scene, for a fresh fresh start?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe