Cars on roads

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On very steep road, like a rollercoaster. One minute I am driving, going up the hill with Sister and someone else at the back. Suddenly a heavy rain falls, and as I am trying to activate the window wiper, it stops midway. I cannot see anything out the front window, so I wind the side window down and poke my head down. Sis does not help much. Then suddenly it's not me but B driving, but he drives really scarily this time. Now we are at the carpark, and I am alone, with M. She has her own car on a different level. We say goodbye, and go our separate ways, but then she comes back looking for me, I don't know why but I just want her to leave.

There is also a beach where we went. The water is so blue and waves are rolling. Near the beach is a bistro, where you can take out free coffees. The manager is one big meanie. My sister, or someone, used to work here but she's gone missing, because of the manager. I go in to confront. He starts getting annoyed at one of the workers, so she tries to get a lot of customers in, so he won't be abusive towards her in front of them. Then our family comes in, the father, the uncle, the brothers, and a small girl, adopted cousin, perhaps. The manager gets really uncomfortable and kicks us all out. He is guilty of something...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe