Bowling in Newmarket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Went bowling with the girls today.
First up Spinach gnocchi for brunch, with was nice but felt a bit too greasy towards the end,
two bowling games, I haven't gone bowling for ages, the last time being six years ago with family. I don't usually go ten pin bowling, so I needed a few tips from the girls, after which I improved little by little. We set a bet, but my Flatmate and I lost, so we shouted them dessert. I had an affogato.
A quick stop by at the gym tonight, that's six days in a row, people, I am so proud of myself! I'm going to try to fill in the whole week by going again tomorrow, though that will mean I need to get an early night in tonight, so I can squeeze in both the gym and church before heading off to work in the afternoon... Busy busy...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe