Le dernier rendez-vous avec J

Monday, February 01, 2010

She has been my French class buddy since we took the same French paper at uni last year for the first semester, after which we would catch up regularly over coffee at the postgrad cafe on top of the IC centre at uni.
We would go to movies as well, in both French and English languages. Someone I could practise my French with... even though we ended up talking in English in the end.

She has been in NZ for a year with her boyfriend from Germany, both studying and travelling extensively throughout our land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa. I had showed her around my hometown when she came down to the South Island, dragging her around the city and to my favourite pizzeria, Winnie Bagoes.

Now the time has come for her to leave NZ, sadly. We had our last coffee meeting tonight, where we chatted for almost two hours, not even realising we were keeping the cafe from closing, because they didn't tell us ;p

With promises of keeping in touch, we parted; I dropped her off at her hostel.
I hope you enjoyed your stay in NZ, J, good luck for the future (I press my thumbs for you! Viel Gluck! Lol) ! Danke, also, for the tent, and je te promesse a se revoir dans 3 ans! Bisou!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe